The National Council of Parent-Child Mother Goose Program® welcomes you to a new year of building relationships through the power and the pleasure of songs, rhymes, and oral stories. We have had a wonderfully successful year spreading across Canada and around the world, helping thousands of families to discover the power and pleasure of rhymes, songs, and stories!
Please help us to support one another by purchasing a 2022 membership in the Parent-Child Mother Goose Program®. For only 60.00$ per year you ensure that:
- We maintain this website, http://nationalpcmgp.ca/, which includes information on training, research on the effectiveness of P-CMGP and the location of our programs to promote your own programs and to help the public find you.
- We issue quarterly newsletters to members describing how various agencies are implementing PCMGP and to offer new rhymes and stories that you can introduce into your sessions.
- We support teachers-in-training by appraising their activities and issuing Certificates that confirm their proficiency implementing our curriculum.
- We maintain our email service [email protected] so that our administrator is on hand to answer any questions you may have about the Parent-Child Mother Goose Program®.
- You have access to use of the trademarked logo in your own publications, and permission to photocopy newsletters, songs, rhymes to share with your own program facilitators.
Payment can be made,
- Through the CanadaHelps website: https://www.canadahelps.org/en/charities/parent-child-mother-goose-program-programme-la-mere-loie-pour-parents-et-enfa/
- E-Transfer to [email protected]
- Cheque, made out to National Parent-Child Mother Goose Program
The National Council wishes to extend a heartfelt thank you for your support. Happy singing, rhyming and storytelling!