Your annual membership fee enables us to develop training workshops, support teachers and agencies delivering the program, create new resources, and ensure the continued high quality of the program in communities throughout the country.
Parent-Child Mother Goose programs made a difference in the lives of thousands of families this year: your donation helps to make sure that next year, even more families can benefit from this beloved community program.
To become a member, simply scroll down this page to fill out and submit our online Membership Form. Or download the 2021 Membership Form and mail or email it to our offices.
In recognition of the challenges COVID-19 has created for many community-serving agencies, we are introducing a pay-what-you-can membership for 2021. We suggest that individual memberships start at $50 and agency membership start at $60.
Benefits of Membership
- Use the registered trademarked name and logo to promote your program
- Receive National Council news and updates, and results of research and professional studies of the program
- Receive notification of special events and new publications
- Attend Annual General Meeting and elect the National Council Members
- Receive electronic copies of our brochure to assist with program promotion and outreach
- Your P-CMGP program is posted on our website for others to find
- Network with other Parent-Child Mother Goose teachers and supporters
- Share your successes and challenges, and support others delivering programs to parents
- Become an informed advocate for the program and a resource in your community
- Make your voice heard! Bring your thoughts, questions and insights to the development of new Parent-Child Mother Goose resources, programming and outreach.
Our membership cycle is January 1st – December 31st