Oct 13 – Oct 14 all-day
*Early Bird rate apply to those who register one month or more in advance.
Friday and Saturday mornings, exact timings TBD.
This Workshop will:
- Inspire you to learn and tell stories
- Allow sharing of experiences and strategies for telling stories in a P-CMG program
- Give you a personal appreciation of the power of told stories
- Build skills for learning and telling stories
- Nurture a deeper understanding of storytelling as an essential element in the P-CMGP
- Build confidence in telling stories
- Direct you to a wealth of storytelling resources • Focus on storytelling in the infant program
Pre-requisite: Parent-Child Mother Goose, Level 1 Teacher Training Workshop.
Facilitator: Ruth Danziger
Cost includes a copy of You Can Tell a Story, A Handbook for New Storytellers, by Celia Barker Lottridge, a practical guide to finding, learning and telling stories in the community, with your family and in a Parent-Child Mother Goose Program®. The book includes seven lively traditional stories to get you started. ($20 value.)
Variety of additional resources will be available for sale at the workshop
Exact timing is TBD by the Facilitator.
To register, CLICK HERE.