Register by Sept. 20th to get the Early Bird Rate!
This workshop will:
- Nurture a deeper understanding of storytelling as an essential element in the P-CMGP
- Inspire you to learn and tell stories
- Allow sharing of experiences and strategies for telling stories in a P-CMG program
- Give you a personal appreciation of the power of told stories
- Build skills for learning and telling stories
- Build confidence in telling stories
- Direct you to a wealth of storytelling resources
- Focus on storytelling in the infant program
Cost includes a copy of You Can Tell a Story, A Handbook for New Storytellers, by Celia Barker Lottridge, a practical guide to finding, learning and telling stories in the community, with your family and in a Parent-Child Mother Goose Program®. The book includes seven lively traditional stories to get you started. ($20 value.)
Variety of additional resources will be available for sale at the workshop
Must have completed Level I, Teacher-Training Workshop to enroll in this Level II workshop.
Exact timing is TBD by the Facilitator.